Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I find out what borla exhaust I have, I bought my car used an it's really annoying me that I don't know what type it is. Borla stingers, borla s type, or borla atak.... It's really annoying me.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
How do I find out what borla exhaust I have, I bought my car used an it's really annoying me that I don't know what type it is. Borla stingers, borla s type, or borla atak.... It's really annoying me.
Stingers and stype are the same thing.

I thought you could look down the muffler itself and tell. The attack has a really interesting look. The stype looks like some kind of cotton padding when I look down it. I know that isn't what it is.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I, like Soccerluvr4 was going to say, take a pic of the entire muffler, tip and as far back as possible usually there is a stamp on the back of the muffler by the intake. Or you can go to BORLA® - The World's Most Winning Exhaust and listen to the different setups ie "s" type, Atak, l'm sure you'll recognize your tone.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
It seems Attak would say it right on it... Here's my S Type, don't know what the Touring looks like, hope this helps a bit

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the help, I figured it out I did a sound test and compared to the video, it doesn't have atak on the bottom and doesn't sound as loud, doesn't sound anything like the touring and it sounds just like the S Type. Once again thank you all.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Ohh and I parked it next to my friends 5.0 and he has the S type, they sounded the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts