Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys like the look of the Borla S-Type Exhaust? It sticks out a little more on the '13 5.0. I love the sound but don't really know about the length of it. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Do you guys like the look of the Borla S-Type Exhaust? It sticks out a little more on the '13 5.0. I love the sound but don't really know about the length of it. What do you guys think?
Trade you my roush that don't on stock exhaust! :)

lol my roushs because of my midpipe stick way out. I like the look, but not everyone does.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
ForumRunner_20121205_180933.png

Stupid phone app...I meant this to go in my other post. Here is an example of mine sticking way out the back.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I like the chrome exhaust sticking out bc you could see it from every angle and it makes it look more aggressive, plus come on you CAN'T go wrong with Borla :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha how's your new Borla sound? Looks good man.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Stupid phone app...I meant this to go in my other post. Here is an example of mine sticking way out the back.
It's cool. It's not that bad

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do the borla w type axelbacks sound any better without resonators?

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Do the borla s type axelbacks sound any better without resonators?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts