Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow im getting my exhaust put on hope it sounds good. Will be much quieter i know for sure. Ill have a video put up tomorrow
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Broken. Told them just to tack it for now. So far so good. They have to do a lot of customizing

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I sure hope these people can get it to work and be strong
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When its done. Still at the shop

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

They dont even know what its gona sound like
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,029 Posts
Blackedout said:
Broken. Told them just to tack it for now. So far so good. They have to do a lot of customizing

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I sure hope these people can get it to work and be strong
Nice, can't wait to hear the sound

Did it looks better than this?
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This phone im on wont post a video. You could see it on my facebook tho

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Yes sam just like that however under the car. They tacked it for me tho about 10 tacks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,029 Posts
Blackedout said:
This phone im on wont post a video. You could see it on my facebook tho

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Yes sam just like that however under the car. They tacked it for me tho about 10 tacks
Post a link to your Facebook so we can take a listen. I took the broken manifold off and just got it welded. It was a ***** to put back in but it was less expensive than buying a new one
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I recomend catted divorced pipes. They sound so deadly.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

How do i post a link to my fb. Im computer illiterate
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,029 Posts
Blackedout said:
I recomend catted divorced pipes. They sound so deadly.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

How do i post a link to my fb. Im computer illiterate
I'm looking to modify my exhaust later on too. Once I get the cash. I don't know lol I think you just copy and paste your URL. I hardly use my computer. My iPhone does everything
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top