Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thinking of getting theses for my 13. I'm a little worried about getting some flak because of the boss 302 theme! Good or bad idea?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Product

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I would get them and not worry. As long as you dont signify the 302 on the side it is all good imo. It is your car and you should enjoy it and not worry what others that did not pay for it think. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thinking of getting theses for my 13. I'm a little worried about getting some flak because of the boss 302 theme! Good or bad idea?
I feel u man i was actually going to do the same, but then changed my mind, as long as there is no"BOSS 302" is all good, is just like the people that do the GT500 stripes

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
what makes your car a boss 227?
What makes my car a boss 227...

1) 2012 mustang v6 with the 227 cubic inch motor.
2) custom painted design of the 1 of 1 patriot boss. Also the 1969 boss stripe.
3) open manifolds
4) because I was the first to call it a boss 227 XD
5) I'm slowly putting every part the boss has into my car that will fit. I'm in the process of quad exhaust.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

can i apply for that position too :p
You're the Laguna lol

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I was about to say... Boss had quad exhaust??? Then realized it technically is. It has two regular tail pipes and two side pipes, just not quad together.

I don't think you have to have Boss stuff to be one. Just upgrade the suspension, put so bolt-ons on the engine, and give it a paint/vinyl scheme, wheels of your choice. It's what most packages are anyone.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Are you mocking my car?
:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:
If I am? Seriously.. It's just funny to me.. It's your ride do what ya want.. You should know by know that you need thick skin when ppl are giving opinions about cars.. Who cares what I think, but I'm free to express how I feel.. It's like a two foot bridge, you'll get over it.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts