1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here it is folks. New/Never installed

Plastic wrap

Musical instrument Electronic instrument Vehicle Metal

$400 shipping included for the lower 48 states.

Here's the back story...
I bought this Boss Manifold New with the intentions of installing it on my 2011 F150 5.0. But was hesitant to void my warranty. After sitting on it for a few months I decided to just keep my truck stock and sell this manifold.

American Muscle sells this same Manifold for $499. So I will not accept any less then $400. I'm not hurting to sell it, I just figured it could be better use to someone else.

*If you try to haggle my price, I will raise it $10 just for you!* lol, :p

*Boss Intake Manifold requires a tune and intake adapter or aftermarket cold air intake for proper installation. *

***I'll only accept Paypal. ***
***Payment must be received in full before item ships out.***

I promise Manifold will be safely packaged with plenty of packaging material to protect the merchandise during delivery. Delivery method will be USPS ground shipping unless purchaser is willing to pay the difference for upgraded shipping.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well if it is still available Friday. i Will buy it first thing in the morning.
But if someone else buys it before then then oh well lol.
I'll try to be fair, so whomever is ready to send payment first will get the manifold.

pm sent!!!
I've got your pm. Just PM me again with your Paypal info once you're ready to buy.

I'm a match maker!
Thank you kind sir.

...and if acorn & Hoven come through with the money at the same time we could have them fight till the death! Winner takes all! Lol, jk, no death. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.