Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
And then you can buy the oem boss intake tube from me. That way you can still run your factory Airbox. $50 shipped.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
And then you can buy the oem boss intake tube from me. That way you can still run your factory Airbox. $50 shipped.
I might flip that manifold if there's a market here in town. Soon as I get word on a buyer I'll see if they need the adapter. If you've still got it, I'll get it from you.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Did you get one for your truck?
I'm not sure if I want to void that warranty yet. Well see when the manifold gets here. I found a pretty good deal on the Roush CAI for the truck. :)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
primer2tone said:
I might flip that manifold if there's a market here in town. Soon as I get word on a buyer I'll see if they need the adapter. If you've still got it, I'll get it from you.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

I'm not sure if I want to void that warranty yet. Well see when the manifold gets here. I found a pretty good deal on the Roush CAI for the truck. :)
Sounds good primes. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
When did they start running the 5.0 in the f150? Is it the base v8 now?

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Yeah, in 2011 they killed off the 4.6 in the F150. I bought the '11 F150 the same month I bought my Mustang.
Check it out!

image-2412710808.jpg

image-582316466.jpg

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
They have been running the 5.0 in the f150 since 2011 I think. Yea it is the base v8, the only other v8 is the 6.2, then there are the 2 v6's

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Must be nice to be rich primer ;)

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
They have been running the 5.0 in the f150 since 2011 I think. Yea it is the base v8, the only other v8 is the 6.2, then there are the 2 v6's

Must be nice to be rich primer ;)
Hahaha, not rich bro. I just, ugh... living in the ghetto and my piece of **** house is paid for. Lol

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Beautiful truck. What does it look like under the hood? Is it just like the coyote in the gt's? Any different numbers as far as power and torque? Does it have the same bottom end too?

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Basically it looks like the coyote without the cam covers and intake cover. I believe the stock intake manifold is different. As far as numbers, I'd have to search that but it's got balls. I've put that truck to work and it takes its like a champ.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
Beautiful truck. What does it look like under the hood? Is it just like the coyote in the gt's? Any different numbers as far as power and torque? Does it have the same bottom end too?
Dunno if u ever seen this pic... I think it's a 5.0 F150

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts