Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
TheStig said:
Does a bear **** in the woods? **** what Ppl might say.
Stig?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

AndreaCristiano said:
Hey guys do you all think the Boss splitter would fit/ look good on a 2013 sixxer?
Do it!!

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
A 2013 boss part will fit on a v6. Smart yet, bad. It's easy to clone a low mustang into a high end one. Kinda like me :)

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Forreal. Notice the bumper never changes just the grilles and trim in it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. This is based off of just looking at the new front end. You have a 2013?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whitelightning said:
Forreal. Notice the bumper never changes just the grilles and trim in it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. This is based off of just looking at the new front end. You have a 2013?
Yea a 2013 I'm hoping the fit is good and easy because I'm all over that

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
AndreaCristiano said:
Yea a 2013 I'm hoping the fit is good and easy because I'm all over that
I mean it looks like it does. They all have the same bumpers and such.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Hey guys do you all think the Boss splitter would fit/ look good on a 2013 sixxer?
AndreaCristiano,

Yes the 13' Boss Splitter fits on the Six! They look really cool on the 2013's with the new body style.

It will look really good on your grabber Six! Let me know if you have any questions. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

I see your also at the 50post mark. Shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up with our forums discount :)!

-Dan

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
AMDanBailer said:
AndreaCristiano,

Yes the 13' Boss Splitter fits on the Six! They look really cool on the 2013's with the new body style.

It will look really good on your grabber Six! Let me know if you have any questions. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

I see your also at the 50post mark. Shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up with our forums discount :)!

-Dan
AWESOME! man you should see my build list on AM!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Do the 2013 Boss splitters also fit the 2012s or did the bumper change to match the GT this year?

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
AndreaCristiano said:
The bumper I believe to be different
The bumper is different. The 2013 is more universal for cost reasons. It's better for the aftermarket too. Where as the 10-12 have to change the whole bumper just for the grille and it can be pricey.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
TheStig said:
how much does something like this cost? can you do it yourself at home?
A bumper replacement for the 10-12 or the whole splitter thing for the 13? Either way ill explain what I did. You can easily replace the bumper by yourself. Just a few sockets and a keen eye to make sure you don't miss bolts and be sure you remember the order it comes off. I re did mine over 3 times because I kept forgetting something. These bumpers are held on by about 20 bolts, plastic, and two hard pulls on the crease lines by the headlights. Crazy.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts