Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am tryin to get rid of some parts for my 95 v6 since I no longer need them. I have 2 saleen style body kits. One is already listed, the other is the same the price for the new one is $450. I have a slightly used strut tower brace for $100. I have a saleen double stack wing for $200. I have to go through my garage again to look for more parts.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
urethane or fiberglass?

and how much for a rear fascia by itself?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like someone close to buy so I don't have to worry about finding a box big enough to ship. The kit is fiberglass.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
I want the sides I just dont have the money right now.

Did your friend fix the sides real good? Do you trust his work to last?

This is the same kit we were talking about earlier right?

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
do you have leather seats, and will they fit my 2001?

·
Registered
176 Posts
where did you get the body kits and are they both fiberglass....

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got the kit from JFR Racing in Corona California, the first kit is all fiberglass the kit that i was gonna put on my 95 had fiberglass front and rear but urethane sides.

·
Registered
176 Posts
How much for the front bumper again?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ok guys I am willing to let the saleen dual layer wing go for $125. Would highly like a local buyer. I have 232 emblems for $25 for three. Will check back with more later.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Do you have the Urethane Saleen Sides? Is it the 4 peice, the Rockers and door fillers?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I think he's just selling parts he has laying around from his old car..not selling parts off his old car lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts