Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a standard sixxer 02' he had mac longtubes an xpipe headers are in but xpipe wot line it up is it because it was for standard? I know mac only has hpipe ao this x was custom correct?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its just that the xpipe didnt line up /: i was thinking becuz the xpipe was for a standard trans not auto

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Its just that the xpipe didnt line up /: i was thinking becuz the xpipe was for a standard trans not auto
Doesn't matter, trans doesn't affect the location where the collectors end up, how far off are we talking here? .5"? Multiple inches?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like it lines up but u can see it hits spots on my trans maybe this is just an excuse to have me a hpipe made lol instead of using a x

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
...........well some ****ing how the guy at the shop got it i must say xpipe is raspy! I wana go hpipe but il hold off i wana get my cam first

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
if you want an h pipe just go to a salvage yard and find you one off a stock GT....any shop can cut the x off and weld up the h

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
...........well some ****ing how the guy at the shop got it i must say xpipe is raspy! I wana go hpipe but il hold off i wana get my cam first
He was doing it the right way >_>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts