Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I was on am looking at what they have new and I found myself a pair of lowering springs. And I found a cheaper pair at latemodelrestoration.com which a good site btw. And I bought a set of sve ajustable lowering springs and ill have them by Wednesday. Any tips on how to make the install easier? And ill be posting pictures asap!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Spring installs are a breeze in most cases...just have a set of wrenches, a prybar or big flat head, and a can of pb blaster

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. They ship out Monday and get here by Wednesday, ill post pictures asap.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
the SVE springs?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well me and my dad were supposed to install them tonight but "something came up" and now I have to hold it off till Saturday. But I will forsure post pictures.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
The SVE's sit low. Might run out of Camber. All depends on what else is installed too. I heard great things about those springs, for the price.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was worried about the whole camber thing, what all goes into that?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Bamman said:
I was worried about the whole camber thing, what all goes into that?
Just some new CC (caster/camber) plates will solve that problem

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for that I'm putting the springs in tomorrow and ill probably get an alignment for the front and get camber plates a little bit later down the road.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Usually past 1.5" drop you need them

1 - 20 of 44 Posts