Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Wow that's raspy in my opinion(which matters not). Not sure where you can get the catback but I'm sure google would find it. My bassani catback I got at autoanything.com and my stainless works long tubes I got at late model restoration. Check those sites, they possibly may have it.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TooSlow4U said:
Wow that's raspy in my opinion(which matters not). Not sure where you can get the catback but I'm sure google would find it. My bassani catback I got at autoanything.com and my stainless works long tubes I got at late model restoration. Check those sites, they possibly may have it.
Raspy?
Oh well
Might as well get a fart can and a illest decal for my 5.0 then

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Lol jk

But I personally think it sounds good, bassani is good
But hella raspy when first put on
Oh wait his video is a newly put on exhaust
;)

·
Registered
505 Posts
You're not upset are you?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Go to their website,...you can purchase any of their products from there.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TooSlow4U said:
You're not upset are you?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Go to their website,...you can purchase any of their products from there.
Heavens no man
Lol my bad dude, it was just a joke. But I get what your saying
It does sound raspy, but then again the exhaust was newly put on
:)

·
Registered
828 Posts
Just my opinion but I think it sounds good. How much were headers and install? Also how is the quality? I know people who have there exhaust on trucks but I've never herd of it on cars.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I'm not exactly what catback you are looking for... But I know horsepower direct has mbrp and can probably get you a better deal if you email them.. I'm wanting to say that stage3motorsports has them too.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
foxbox said:
He has magnapacks, check the comments of the video and he mentions his exhaust system
Oh ok. Sorry I'm on my iPad and it sucks at YouTube. I've never heard of those...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts