Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife decided to buy raxiom headlights for our 2012 mustang V6. I went to put them in and the wire harness from the car has 3 prongs but the harness from the lights have 4 prongs. I contacted American Muscle and they said they won't exchange them since I already started to instal them. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to properly splice the wires to make them work? I hope we didn't just throw away $300.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
My wife decided to buy raxiom headlights for our 2012 mustang V6. I went to put them in and the wire harness from the car has 3 prongs but the harness from the lights have 4 prongs. I contacted American Muscle and they said they won't exchange them since I already started to instal them. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to properly splice the wires to make them work? I hope we didn't just throw away $300.
Hey Rob - Thanks for taking the time to have this brought o my attention! I'm sorry to see and hear about this but there's no way that we're going to have you splicing wires like this. Can you let me know your order number so I can have a representative reach out to you to have this fixed!?

Thanks in advance.

Alex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts