Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone yet found a bra that will fit the front end of the 2012 Boss? I don't care for the clear coat bra, I want something to protect the front from rocks and other road hazards. Any advice on this would be helpful!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
The clear bra does an amazing job of protection. My ex father in law had on his 350z and it was truly awesome protection... and doesnt have the other negatives (paint fad difference) as well as well how bra looks...

·
Registered
551 Posts
I don't believe in them, for cars or women!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a clear bra on my 2012 Boss and it's great. Has prevented a bunch of dings. Doing the monthly polish job to keep the film pliable ( was told this should be done by the installer) is a bit of a pain. However it's better than the negatives of a strap on.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where did you get your clear bra kit at? How much was install?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had a shop in Anaheim, Ca install. Had the entire front quarter, hood, and bumper done. Cost was $1200

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
476 Posts
We use the clear bra on wing and ground effect surfaces to prevent track debris from doing irreparable damage to the surface of the device.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1474127973.108120.jpg

So I bought a 2012 GT bra from covercraft at $180. Fits perfectly fine except near the bottom because of the chin. But it covers all the paint and it was a lot cheaper than all the other options. Just figured I better update everyone in case you were interested.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

1 - 8 of 8 Posts