Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to paint my brakes but I don't know what color would go with my sterling gray car besides black my rims are about to be black so idk what would go good with it an I want it to stick out

·
Registered
150 Posts
you can paint them black

·
Registered
903 Posts
Don't paint them IMHO. I have done it red on other nice cars and done it right and to be honest wish I had not.If they are Brembo then yeah maybe so but I would have them powder coated if so.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I just ordered the MGP caliper covers for black Friday... some ppl may say they look cheap, but I think they're pretty clean looking... I don't wanna fubar up my Mustang with paint, so I think these are an option.... they come in red, black, or gray

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea there brembo the dealership them put on when I bought them I have a track pack car but anyway i just wondering what color would go good with mine

·
Registered
903 Posts
Yea there brembo the dealership them put on when I bought them I have a track pack car but anyway i just wondering what color would go good with mine
What color is your interior? All black or is there a racing stripe in seat?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All black with white stitching

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

And bronze really lol that might work or a golden color it could work lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts