Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EVERYONE go to auto store and buy the brake caliper paint it makes ur car look awesome and it's not 200 bucks for the covers u can buy. Cheap and it looks aersome

Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Yep done mine already. Looks good op.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
U use a brush I wouldn't recommend using the supplied brush go get a few artist brushes. I didn't even tape mine off

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Actually it dries in minutes. I painted the front then by time I was done with back it was dry enough for another coat. I did driver side first then passenger side. I put 6 coats on each and had plenty left over

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
U use a brush I wouldn't recommend using the supplied brush go get a few artist brushes. I didn't even tape mine off

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Actually it dries in minutes. I painted the front then by time I was done with back it was dry enough for another coat. I did driver side first then passenger side. I put 6 coats on each and had plenty left over
you didn't tape anything off? Just sprayed away on the calipers?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Just take the caliper off. It's only 2 bolts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah this is a great mod no doubt. I just highly recommend ya make sure those calipers are clean as can be before ya apply the paint WITH A BRUSH. The supplied brushes in some kits are hideous. I would pick yourself up some small artist brushes (flat not rounded). Will surely improve the application. Looks great OP.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts