Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoever had me stang b4 me decided to paint the calipers. My car is the dark green metallic and the guy painted them a bright lime green. It looks ridiculous and I just was wondering what color I should repaint them. I want it to look good wiht the color of the car.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
dude, they're brakes, bright red :D.... I want to paint mine, but don't want to screw anything up... maybe when my car goes back to get repainted and the Saleen Side Scoops put on, I'll have him paint my calipers

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
do it red for the bullit look polished would look nice too but you would be sanding for a LONG time to get it to look good even black would be better than neon green lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the advice I'll probably be painting them dark green if I can find that color somewhere. I would like polished but it would probably be a pain. :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I'm gonna do mine black...whenever I buy new brakes that is

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
jimmy_beaner said:
I want to paint mine, but don't want to screw anything up
If it would comfort you at all me and my friend painted my calipers blue with the help of the how-to's section on v6stangs.com. We didn't screw anything up and had it done after 24 hours (including overnight). I definitely think you should never paint them anything but dark of a color. Light just doesn't look good (in my opinion).

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
I was thinking red... would look very sporty

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
my car is white, I will try to get pics if you want, I'll have to take video footage on my camera and export the frames i want from adobe (because I dont have a digital camera) :arg:. No Photoshop either, oh well...

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
here are some pics of my calipers, although the pics really aren't that good, don't do them justice, in real life you can see them fine but they are a little hard to see in the pics...

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
u can go to manage attachments and attach them there or you can do the
except for the img it has to have a link from where the picture is located in there, one site where you can make it a link is mustangmods, but manage attachments is a lot easier. to manage attachments just click go advanced and scroll down and its tehre.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts