Mustang Evolution Forum banner

brake pads

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Phoenix335 
#1 ·
Anyone want to give me some good feedback on replacement brake pads for a 14mustang gt /w brembo?(front) the factory pads are way overpriced. i daily drive the car.

#3 ·
If you don't do any autocross events then get the Autozone Duralast Gold brake pads, they will work just fine for DD and trips to Mexico. I personally run the stop tech pads myself, which cost a little more, but cheaper than OEM and Brembo.

The AutoZone one's also have a lifetime warranty, so when they wear out, bring them back and they will exchange them for a new set for free. I do this on my other DD's...only pay for pads once this way

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

If you don't do any autocross events then get the Autozone Duralast Gold brake pads, they will work just fine for DD and trips to Mexico. I personally run the stop tech pads myself, which cost a little more, but cheaper than OEM and Brembo.

The AutoZone one's also have a lifetime warranty, so when they wear out, bring them back and they will exchange them for a new set for free. I do this on my other DD's...only pay for pads once this way

#4 ·
I'd go with PowerStop cabon/ceramic hybrid pads. Thats my plan. I have aset on my 05 F150 and they are excellent. I also replaced the factory rotors with their drilled/slotted units as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#5 ·
Centric Posi Quiet ceramic pads. Get them on Rockauto. You are welcome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.