Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to upgrade my stock brakes but don't want to spend a crazy amount of money on a big brake kit. Thinking of just upgrading the rotor, pads and lines. What do you guys recommend?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Brake motive has a nice $174 kit all four drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads

·
Registered
459 Posts
Bush is that right, I been looking for slotted and drilled disk for my 06 gt and only found them for 174 each...
For the original question try ebay... Found them cheaper there than any other retailer... Like 40 bucks cheaper than AM per disk...

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Jayjay said:
Bush is that right, I been looking for slotted and drilled disk for my 06 gt and only found them for 174 each...
For the original question try ebay... Found them cheaper there than any other retailer... Like 40 bucks cheaper than AM per disk...
Yes sir. Found them through ebay

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

They have a web site that ends you up at ebay, brakemotive.com

·
Registered
459 Posts
That's a really cheap price... How's their product, do they get rusted (parts not been used) they claim they won't but they all say that...

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I've never used em. Guy from Corral said he had em for his 98 Cobra and they were good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts