Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might sound stupid but here it goes, im getting the brembo package and i will replace my rotors and brakes in the front.

Can i put the stock front brakes and rotors to the back?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
OzzyLiriano said:
This might sound stupid but here it goes, im getting the brembo package and i will replace my rotors and brakes in the front.

I doubt it without fabrication.

·
Registered
559 Posts
No.

·
Registered
177 Posts

Are you changing the wheels also?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yessss temporarily amrs 19s

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Thats why im asking, i know i have the space, but is it possible at all?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
OzzyLiriano said:
Yessss temporarily amrs 19s

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Thats why im asking, i know i have the space, but is it possible at all?
The challenge with the stock front rotor/caliper isn't going to be clearance, but mounting the caliper and if the front rotor will fit on the rear axle. Since no one offers a relocation kit, I doubt you can do it. Instead, some companies offer rear rotor upgrades to 13" rotors with rear caliper relocation. Then you can upgrade the pads.

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
nhcowboy said:
The challenge with the stock front rotor/caliper isn't going to be clearance, but mounting the caliper and if the front rotor will fit on the rear axle. Since no one offers a relocation kit, I doubt you can do it. Instead, some companies offer rear rotor upgrades to 13" rotors with rear caliper relocation. Then you can upgrade the pads.
Changing the rears are not worth the investment unless your a hardcore track person. Just but the fronts and call it a day.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nhcowboy said:
Okay thanks

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
nhcowboy's got it down ^^^ I agree 100%!

Shane

1 - 10 of 10 Posts