Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being installed right now and will only take a couple of hours.
It's a double din Alpine IVE-W530 head unit 6.1'
With a Alpine hce-c104!
Pumped!
Will post pictures when done!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Sounds awesome :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Venomouz831 said:
Nice! I love alpine but it's a bit too expensive for me.
Yeah it is a bit pricey... But to me is well worth it because I plan to keep the car for a while, also I'm only going to add to it in the future so I wanted a kick ass Alpine touch unit... Found one that I was looking for, all the way down to the control knob for volume(old school)

Plus I'm a freak about needing a sound system, ever since my dad got me into stereo equipment and oldies rock n roll( I listen to it all)

As for now I'm only worried about having a head unit for now to just play my own music(my idea of listening to music isn't surfing radio stations)

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Nice looks good! I want to do a backup camera as well. How much was youres? I got the jvc double din for 220 and the alpine I liked was over 500 lol.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Looks good. What's the big red wire?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The head unit retails for $449 plus tax, and I've done business with the guy in the past so I told him I found a site that offers it for $428 with a free wiring harness and free shipping ( he told me he would sell it to me for a flat $400)

My girlfriend bought my back up camera for my birthday(roughly $100)

Today with the purchase of my head unit and instal for that and my camera my total was $540

Can play movies whenever (which is awesome for the passenger on a road trip)

Changes color from red, green, blue, and amber

·
Registered
686 Posts
Why not install yourself? I understand the backup camera part but the deck itself shouldnt have been too difficult!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mustang_Madness said:
Why not install yourself? I understand the backup camera part but the deck itself shouldnt have been too difficult!
I honestly wanted to but I wouldn't want my first instal to be on my car lol.
Also wanted it done properly installed because its the most important part of the unit.

Amp, subs and door speakers I'm not as worried.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts