Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone identify this part? I'm having trouble trying to find it ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1468874159.876231.jpg

It's the line that feeds from left to right under the sticker.

Premium Member
Gotta love those cheap calipers 馃槈 I told you those things looked beat up.

All that is is a crossover tube. I would get some stainless line and a flare and bend tool and make yourself a new one. Or you can go to any place that specializes in that sort of thing (there is a place in SoCal I used to go to and they made any hose you needed right there on the spot, wish I could remember the name. I wanna say j&m?)

OR you can go to ford. I'm sure they can sell you an overpriced replacement.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Gotta love those cheap calipers 馃槈 I told you those things looked beat up.

All that is is a crossover tube. I would get some stainless line and a flare and bend tool and make yourself a new one. Or you can go to any place that specializes in that sort of thing (there is a place in SoCal I used to go to and they made any hose you needed right there on the spot, wish I could remember the name. I wanna say j&m?)

OR you can go to ford. I'm sure they can sell you an overpriced replacement.

They ain't all that bad!! I need another one for my other caliper I got brand new but I was gonna replace that one too since it is a lil bent. Ford wants me to buy the entire caliper (of course). Bout to contact brembo see if they'll send me some but lemme know if you remember that shops name!

Registered
I believe those will work for the mustang calipers. I read somewhere that they will. I believe it was somewhere in the SVT forums. From my understanding, and if anyone knows for sure please chime in, the brembo calipers on the mustang are very similar to the camaros, which are very similar to the evo's. The only real difference is the way they mount to the spindle essentially the back half of the caliper is different.

Registered
I would of waited if I were you, the brembo will get dirty and you need a clean surface for it to really stick. Nice deal tho, I'm still looking around for one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I would of waited if I were you, the brembo will get dirty and you need a clean surface for it to really stick. Nice deal tho, I'm still looking around for one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I know I just noticed that 馃槱 hopefully they do!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts