Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
the blue one to move his spoiler back that would make it look alot better IMHO, what type of blower is that?

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
they look great. why you are washing your car right now brent, i still dont understand.
apparently they pulled the pinstripes off so they are cleaning it up.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
timpryor said:
the blue one to move his spoiler back that would make it look alot better IMHO, what type of blower is that?
Vortech blower,

He has a Mach 1 Spoiler to put on and a black hood scoop to put on.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think thats the tallest tire that you can go.... his front is droped 1.4 inches over stock and the rear of the car is raised 1.4 inches over stock... lol thts with a .5 drop on the rear.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I really like that look, with the front lowered and the back raised a bit, looks like an old muscle car. awsome car too Spector, it looks real crystal. :)

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
SpectorV said:
I think thats the tallest tire that you can go.... his front is droped 1.4 inches over stock and the rear of the car is raised 1.4 inches over stock... lol thts with a .5 drop on the rear.
what size are those:eek:, looks good guys:good:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Seph said:
I really like that look, with the front lowered and the back raised a bit, looks like an old muscle car. awsome car too Spector, it looks real crystal. :)
Thanks thats the kind of look i wanted but it slowed my acceleration down lol
and the Tire size is 255/60/17s

·
Registered
125 Posts
and I still cant get traction lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
ye im getting some 275/40/17 nitto 555rs

·
Registered
125 Posts
i figure if i still cant hook with a drag tire im sol lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
get better rear shocks.. not sure if you did that yet but if your still runnin stock shocks in the rear you got no chance in hell for traction . i have only done minor mods, intake exhaust, and i can spin my 275's if i stomp it. so i cant imagine what it would be like with another 75 hp.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts