·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bout time youre back fugger ;) welcome home... hope your vacation was awesome

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Welcome back Brent. Well I have been gone sort of. Friday the computer went to total all out war with a evil demonic virus:evil: that backdoored us thru a email attachment from a friend of my wifes. I was able to salvage most everything but Brother Corey had to perform a Exorcism and Fdisk the hard drive. Killed the evil virus BY GOD!!!:rockets: :D :good: but I spent all weekend loading all the crap back on.;

Brother Corey 21
Demonic Virus 7

·
Registered
800 Posts
Corey if you would have called me, i would have gotten rid of that damn virus for you and saved you all that time...but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you couldnt call me to help ya, ya had to get the big black belt and crusifiction cross and take on the spinning virus didnt ya...

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Dude the thing attacked and prevented the Norton anti virus, internet explorer, Aol, any internet connection from either lans or dialup. I dont mind fdisking the hard drive and starting from scratch. I actually envoy a clean computer without all the 2 years of garbage that gets in every nook and cranny.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Dude the thing attacked and prevented the Norton anti virus, internet explorer, Aol, any internet connection from either lans or dialup. I dont mind fdisking the hard drive and starting from scratch. I actually envoy a clean computer without all the 2 years of garbage that gets in every nook and cranny.
Most likely you had the w32.SDBot.worm, or among other ones you didnt know about, I have to deal with these things daily anymore... a real PITA they are in deed.

Do a search on Stinger in google, and you will wanna download that one for future virus'!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts