Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the GT500 axle back and when I was taking the hanger off of the old muffler on the driver side the "extra" piece that isn't on the passenger side hanger broke off. Now it basically looks identical to the passenger side hanger and is still held on by two bolts instead of three. Shouldn't be a big deal, right? The metal snapped off with the same amount of pressure it takes to open a pack of cupcakes, piece of crap.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just installed the GT500 axle back and when I was taking the hanger off of the old muffler on the driver side the "extra" piece that isn't on the passenger side hanger broke off. Now it basically looks identical to the passenger side hanger and is still held on by two bolts instead of three. Shouldn't be a big deal, right? The metal snapped off with the same amount of pressure it takes to open a pack of cupcakes, piece of crap.
I think you'll be fine, I like the analogy though lol

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I got a extra hanger welded from the muffler to the car itself lol now it doesn't budge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts