Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know the bullit grille isn't made anymore. Is there any option out there that looks similar to it that's not billet? Basically I want a honeycomb grille with no fogs that isn't metal.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really interested in melting a bunch of plastic together and calling it a day. Just trying to see if somebody knew of one I have overlooked.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
BCS06GT said:
Not really interested in melting a bunch of plastic together and calling it a day. Just trying to see if somebody knew of one I have overlooked.
Haha

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Just cuz it ain't made anymore don't mean ya can't get one. I found mine on an old forum where the guy put his up cuz he couldn't sell it.
Was in brand new shape before I got my hands on it haha

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Where in Texas are you located ?

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
College station

I THOUGHT MAYBE ID BE READY TO SELL MINE BUT I FORGOT THAT MINES KINDA MESSED UP A LITTLE :mad:

I PAINTED THE CHROME TRIM RING BLACK & I GOT CARB CLEANER ON THE PLASTIC SO ITS A LITTLE LIGHTER IN SOME SPOTS

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
silverskoundrel said:
I THOUGHT MAYBE ID BE READY TO SELL MINE BUT I FORGOT THAT MINES KINDA MESSED UP A LITTLE :mad:

I PAINTED THE CHROME TRIM RING BLACK & I GOT CARB CLEANER ON THE PLASTIC SO ITS A LITTLE LIGHTER IN SOME SPOTS
Why are you yelling?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
silverskoundrel said:

Pics?

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
why are you yelling?

i assume you on mobile? And you cant see my signature. It explains that if my cap locks is on that im at work lol

& op ill go take some pix
WELL ILL NEED TO CLEAN IT UP BEFORE I TAKE PICS.
GRIME AND BUGS ARE COVERING IT ALL UP

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
silverskoundrel said:
i assume you on mobile? And you cant see my signature. It explains that if my cap locks is on that im at work lol

& op ill go take some pix
WELL ILL NEED TO CLEAN IT UP BEFORE I TAKE PICS.
GRIME AND BUGS ARE COVERING IT ALL UP
How much do you want for it? Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
how much do you want for it? Where are you located?
id have to think about price but im in daingerfield tx. About 4 1/2 hours from college station according to google maps

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
See that's also almost $500. You'd think with all the cheap grilles like an Eleanor grille they could just delete the fogs and keep the same price of 150-200...

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
BCS06GT said:
See that's also almost $500. You'd think with all the cheap grilles like an Eleanor grille they could just delete the fogs and keep the same price of 150-200...
Lol tell ford motorcraft that haha

·
Registered
881 Posts
Since I just bought new smoked fogs for my car, im looking for a black billet grille w/fogs (upper & lower)
I wanna do away with the honey comb. I can find the billet layovers all day long, but not an actual replacement billet grille w/foglights

I

1 - 20 of 25 Posts