Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me a good site to purchase bullit pedals like from the bullit mustang at a good price? And if anyone has some, would you show a pic? I am banging my :oops: against the wall trying to figure our it I should buy the pedals or the sequestial headlights next...What do you think. I must say..I hate the regular pedals that come in the mustangs..the accelerator pedal is just too narrow.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I have them and I like them I dont have pics but here is the place I bought them. GEFracing.com and the link direct to bullitt parts is below.

http://www.gefracing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=G&Category_Code=BULLITT

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
That is a picture of them at night. :D (I have a good flash.)

They don't light up. But the blue neon tube above them makes them look real good. I bought them from Summit Racing for about $20. They are by Matrix. I had to make the gas pedal fit though, put it in a bench vise and used the hammer to bend it to fit the pedal.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
:D
oh, I thought they were the neon pedals.

wouldn't you have to wire them somehow..? I don't know if I want wires running to my pedals.. Maybe I should rethink that idea.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
i installed some of those glow pedals on my buddies car (mexor) kinda cool.

Although the transformer didnt work on either of them. We went through 2 sets, so my buddy and I ended up just wiring the pedals up into his glow gauges so they would get power.

Works.. lol and the cool part is, all the controls for the gauges work for the pedals.
His pedals are green, but if u hit the switch to turn the color on the gauges, u actually turn the color to blue on the pedals as well.
hehe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts