Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had any experience with this? It comes with tokico shocks right? I am getting a MAC tru-dual exhaust system but still will have some cash left over do you think this would be a good idea?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I think its not bad for the price, If i remember right its tokico shocks and struts, C springs, and upgraded front and rear sway bars. Not bad at all IMO

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I know you just installed a new rear sway bar how do you like it does it really change the cars handling that much? You see I've never done a suspension mod on any car and am just curious of how the car responds?

·
Registered
13 Posts
have you got the kit yet???

if not i'm thinking about selling mine!

all you need to do is tell me what your looking to spend!

thanks, Daniel

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
its a good kit to get if the price is right, if you got the parts that they give you seperatly it would be 110 for springs and 180 for shocks/struts and you can get a rear sway bar for 40 bucks from a junk yard~ does it have a front sway? its probably oem on some year cobra you could get it for 100 bucks maybe~

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I have Bullitt/Tokico's, FMS "C"springs, 97 Cobra front and rear sway bars, CGS SFC's. Steeda STB and UPR Shark C&C plates and my car handles like a slot car on rails compared to the stock set up.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Danger Dude said:
I have Bullitt/Tokico's, FMS "C"springs, 97 Cobra front and rear sway bars, CGS SFC's. Steeda STB and UPR Shark C&C plates and my car handles like a slot car on rails compared to the stock set up.
Mine too, everybody asks me when they first ride in it, "did you change the suspension in this?" I think Sub-frame connectors Springs, and a STB make the biggest differance, and then sway bars and shocks/struts equal it out out.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
yeah i love my setup now too :) i just need to get some SFC's then ill be golden

1 - 12 of 12 Posts