Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking to add to my collection. I'd really like a dark green bullitt. My excuse for getting one is its for the "wife" I know they r nothing crazy, still a lil rare, but nothing crazy, which is why it's for "my wife" anyway, I'm having a tough time finding a stock one that is in mint condition. If any of you know where I might be able to find let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I've tried that. They are there, just not stock and/or in good condition. I can deal with some small bolt-ons if its mint. If you ever come across one let me know.

And just to confirm, basically the only difference between a bullitt and a gt is just intake, decals and front bumper right? And if I remember correctly they don't have a rear spoiler.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Ya I've tried that. They are there, just not stock and/or in good condition. I can deal with some small bolt-ons if its mint. If you ever come across one let me know.

And just to confirm, basically the only difference between a bullitt and a gt is just intake, decals and front bumper right? And if I remember correctly they don't have a rear spoiler.
We're are you located? The interior is different as well on the Bullitt, seats, gauges, c pillar is different, bumpers are the same just that they don't have foglights, has some more hp, bigger brakes, and I believe sit a bit lower stock

·
Registered
266 Posts
True lol

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Go to IMBOC you'll find one close to where you live

·
Registered
881 Posts
I am currently looking to add to my collection. I'd really like a dark green bullitt. My excuse for getting one is its for the "wife" I know they r nothing crazy, still a lil rare, but nothing crazy, which is why it's for "my wife" anyway, I'm having a tough time finding a stock one that is in mint condition. If any of you know where I might be able to find let me know. Thanks
What year Bullit?
I almost bought one myself just a couple months ago. I found plenty of them bone stock on auto trader. I'll do a lil research for you and pull some ads.
Also check carsforsale.com
Car gurus
Cars.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts