Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What kind of pedals do you want?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bullitt pedals purchases extendtill till 18 Oct

Leave a post with what you "voted" for. If you want one of each, or more than one of the same set, let me know also.

Edit: I left the poll open till Saturday, Oct 16th. So that's about 3 1/2 days for you people to get your money together. If need be I can make another order. For questions or pictures please refer to other post.

Payments so far:

1. Steelerstang - Manual
2. Stangracerjeff - Manual
3. Evilweirdo42 - Auto
4. NJStang86 - Auto
5. Whitestang99 - Auto
6. The Arson - Auto

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
How much? I'm interested if it's actual pedals and not just pedal covers

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted it in the other post $40 and they are pedal covers. I don't think Ford ever made just pedals.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ah ok, saw the other post after I posted here. Highly interested.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
paypal can be sent to him at [email protected]. I think, brb w/ confirmation. :D

Edit: Yep, straight from the horse's (Stallion's? :)) mouth:
97Stallion said:
OK, well I FINALLY got a hold of the guy today, and it's going to be $40 per set for either the manual or auto pedals. I'm going to have them shipped to me first and then I'll send them out to you. It's easier this way I think because it's gonna be kinda a larger order. I'm adding a poll to this post so if you want one, leave a "vote" and then post what you want so I know what vote with what person. Serious "votes" only please.

My paypal is not open as of now, but If you decide to not use paypal, let me know.
But if you wanna use paypal, pay me at [email protected] your $40 and leave a note in the paypal with what set your want, that works best. Don't forget to add this.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
97Stallion said:
I posted it in the other post $40 and they are pedal covers. I don't think Ford ever made just pedals.
actually they have both the entire pedal assembly or just the covers. I have the bullitt pedal covers and they are sweet:good:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
its car insurance payment week, so i cant do this one :( if you do another order though, I will get a set of manual pedal covers

EDIT: i forgot i was working this saturday, so I should have $40

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
evilweirdo42 said:
when can i paypal you the money? and its 40 shipped?
OK, you can send the paypal now. It's just going to sit in my account till Saturday anyways, so if you all wanna use paypal. Go ahead and send your money. And yes it's 40 shipped.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
edit again: i can't get them, i just found out the shipping cost for my camshaft :( sorry rob

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Rob, Ill be ordering a few sets, but not this week, maybe in the future, going to get a buch of people from around here that want them.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I voted for Auto...

I don't like using paypal, so would a money order work? PM Me your address so that I can get it sent out ASAP. The total is $40 correct? I just want to make sure I'm sending the right amount.

Thanks so much for sharing this deal with us! This is like a $40 discount for those of you who are still "on the fence".

·
Registered
15 Posts
so you want me to send you the $40 and thats shipped to my door correct?
Also when are you going to ship them out and clarify if you want auto or manual

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Apparently you didn't read my other post. If you send the money paypal, their is a section for leaving notes. Put what you want in that section. And yes $40 shipped to your door.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I voted for auto, and I am interested...just have to check with my parents because I will be sending money through my dad's paypal account...I'll get back to you tomorrow forsure

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NJStang86 said:
Question for 97stallion:

Can your "contact" get other parts from Ford for cheap? For example a bullitt fuel door

If so, I'd be interested in that as well
I'll find out for you.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Steelerstang said:
There is no drilling for this right? So how do they attach? Thanks.
They are rubber boots just like your stock one but have a little bling bling to them. Anyways, they slide over your steel pedals.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts