Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well that's what they are. Bullitt/Mach 1 pedals. I found me a dealer that sells them cheap. Let me know if you're interested so I can hook you up!! Cheaper than anywhere on ebay!! And yes they're real Ford parts.:D

Edit: Pics are up and as you can see I didn't install the gas pedal yet because it involves a little time, but i did take a picture of the back side so you can see it says Ford.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
find out if they could be "persuaded" to fit a auto ranger :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
send me a pm i'm very interested

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, i'm still trying to get ahold of the guy, but expect them to be about $40.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
hhhmmm, think we can get em even cheaper if we do a group buy? How many pedals is this for (all 4: gas, brake, clutch, dead pedal)?

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fast64 said:
hhhmmm, think we can get em even cheaper if we do a group buy? How many pedals is this for (all 4: gas, brake, clutch, dead pedal)?
Well I'm trying to get the guy to write back to me. I'm sure I'll have more info tomorrow. But $40 is really cheap to begin with.

Also pics are up so there is no confusion!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Would we be able to specify the type of pedals? For instance, the 3-pedal set (auto) differs in size from the 4-pedal set (manual). The brake pedal on the automatic set is larger.

If you're doing it for $40, I can almost guarentee a purchase from me.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pics are added in the first post

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NJStang86 said:
Can you answer the question I posted? thanks...if i could get the 3-pedal set for the auto id buy it
Ya, i'm almost 100% positive you can, I'm STILL trying to contact the guy. He's online but away from his computer. :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that's my car after the race

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
at least he was there to get his car dirty. :p:

:eek:ntopic:

Is this a limited window thing? i may be interested, but not at the moment.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts