used or new

with or without tires

I would like black bullitt rims but it don't matter

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Vmcgrath said:
All long as they look theses
i think those are the stock ones from the 05-09 body. u should try to find one from the 99-04 body style to fit on ur car better. i have stock bullits but we live to far apart

image-693677790.jpg

these are the ones found on the new edge.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It kept giving me error when I tried to view your pics

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

You live in Texas? I would be willing to drive if we can work at a deal

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Or if you have eBay you can set up a private auction and ship it to me thru ups or FedEx maybe we can work something out

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Vmcgrath said:
It kept giving me error when I tried to view your pics

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

You live in Texas? I would be willing to drive if we can work at a deal

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Or if you have eBay you can set up a private auction and ship it to me thru ups or FedEx maybe we can work something out
yeah i have ebay. im sure shipping is going to be a killer

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well if you could sell just rims I think shipping can go anywhere to 150 for rims what I heard that is

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

There a guy on eBay shipping rims for 122

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
they got pretty good tires on them right now. alot of thread still. i guess i can keep my tires . u wouldnt want them with tires instead?

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Vmcgrath said:
Well if you could sell just rims I think shipping can go anywhere to 150 for rims what I heard that is

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

There a guy on eBay shipping rims for 122
for the whole set ? or just one wheel

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really would like the tires with the rims and I would like all four but I think your right the rims and tires are going to be a killer in shipping

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well if you could find out for my it's will be shipped to 110 Scott drive enterprise al 36330

See what the say for rims and tires or just for rims

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
good wheel choice...i just bought a set of torque thrust wheels. great style for our cars

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I personally like bullits the best. I have 17" deep dish on my rear end and 16" regular bullits on my front. I don't like the way the regular rims look like on the rear

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
sam62893 said:
I personally like bullits the best. I have 17" deep dish on my rear end and 16" regular bullits on my front. I don't like the way the regular rims look like on the rear
u have 16" bullits ? where u did u get them ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts