Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have a chance to buy some Bullitt / Mach 1 sail panel quarter at a good price. My question is do i have to also have to change the quarter glass? Or can i just use my GT quarter glass?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hi, i have a chance to buy some Bullitt / Mach 1 sail panel quarter at a good price. My question is do i have to also have to change the quarter glass? Or can i just use my GT quarter glass?
They will fit, here is a pic of a GT with Bullitt rear quarter panels. The glass is different, but if you tint your existing glass no one will know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi, thanks for the info. i will get them soon. Very sharp car you have. What size are you rear wheels? They look like 17 X 10.5 deep dish.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hi, thanks for the info. i will get them soon. Very sharp car you have. What size are you rear wheels? They look like 17 X 10.5 deep dish.
My pleasure, happy to help. Make sure to post pics if/when you get them on. Thank you, my wheels are 18x9 & 18x10 Bullitt replicas. I just got them from LMR(late model restoration). I think they made a nice subtle improvement over the factory 17x8 Bullitts.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts