Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I don't have more then one pic on this computer but here it is. Kinda hard to see on the black car. Pictures rarely do her justice.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
yea looks sweet

·
Registered
414 Posts
I've wanted a set of those for a long time now... ... ... Now I REALLY want some

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw them in a magazine for $56 each. I got those for $110 shipped from a guy on modular depot

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
my cousins bullit didnt come with the side scoops it was supposed to have.. they goofed up and just gave her them and she never put them on, i should have kept them but i never thought about it. she sold the car and gave them to the buyer.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Entire shaker setup = about $1000. I had to do a couple of custom aluminum brackets, but I got those for free from a friend's dad after I made temporary ones and gave him the schematics for them.

I plan to supercharge it in the spring. That will back up the looks nicely, until then it's a few bolt ons and suspension stuff to better handle the power. 350-400 hp is what I'm shooting for, that should make for more then enough fun on the track and street.

It is an 01, and those are 01 headlights actually, just must be reflecting a lot

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh, and the reason I went with the bullitt side scoops is cuz I don't like the way the stock scoops look without the stock scoop on the hood. If I still had the stock hood scoop, I probably would have kept the stock side scoops. But I'm going for a very sleek look and really like how these turned out.

·
Registered
75 Posts
well if i had that kinda money i would definately be getting it .. it would be a completely custom job on a six. although if the supercharger is in your future it doesnt sound like money is a huge problem.. sure wish it wasnt my problem. heh

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, you can get a CDC kit for the V6 for around $800, but you have to paint that applique portion.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
is it a whole new quarterpanel like the oem bullit? or a part that goes on the scoop? cuz that rear quater dont come off with out cutting and welding lol

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just the scoop.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts