Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have Bullitt wheels on their sterling grey mustangs? I've been trying to find some pics but haven't had much luck. Im preferably looking for the grey and chrome wheels. Thanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure that I looked at all of those pics, but I'll check again when I get home from work in the morning. I remember seeing a couple 05-09 grey mustangs that looked good, but I was hoping to see some 2011+. I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the extra money on the pony package or save it to use for new wheels.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, no car yet. I'll be ordering it shortly, but I keep going back and forth between getting the Exterior Appearance Package and the Pony Package. I was going to get the Pony Package for the wheels until I could afford new ones, but I'm thinking about just saving that $700 and put it towards the wheels I want.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nope, no car yet. I'll be ordering it shortly, but I keep going back and forth between getting the Exterior Appearance Package and the Pony Package. I was going to get the Pony Package for the wheels until I could afford new ones, but I'm thinking about just saving that $700 and put it towards the wheels I want.
If you do order the Pony Package for the rims, and end up replacing your grille, I want to buy your grille.

Tim

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
JoshLSTV said:
I'd skip the packages, but that's just me. Some people like them though, but not my thing. I'd just rather do everything myself and be different, than to get a package and look like everyone else. Up to you though. How about the performance package though? Would be a better option imo.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Only problem with the Performance package is that it comes with SUMMER ONLY TIRES, with winter coming up fast, you will need to get rims and tires.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
NewMtang said:
Only problem with the Performance package is that it comes with SUMMER ONLY TIRES, with winter coming up fast, you will need to get rims and tires.
Maybe he lives in Florida? Haha

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Red Stallion 11 said:
You laugh but winter tires don't exist down here along with snow throwers and snow shovels.
True you can't even imagine how crazy it was here in north Georgia a couple of years ago whew

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I'd skip the packages, but that's just me. Some people like them though, but not my thing. I'd just rather do everything myself and be different, than to get a package and look like everyone else. Up to you though. How about the performance package though? Would be a better option imo.
+1 to being original

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've decided to order it with the Pony Package, and I'm ordering it on Wednesday if everything works out. My bank account won't be healthy enough to buy new wheels for several months after receiving my car so I want it to look good at least until I can justify paying around $1500 for new wheels/tires, and it's only $15/month more. Plus I looked up some more pictures of the 2013 pony package wheels and I don't mind them. They look worlds better than the 2011 pony package wheels IMO.

I wish the 2013 performance package came with the 2012 wheels because I really like those, but they don't. Summer tires wouldn't work for me anyway because in Kentucky, while we don't generally have terrible winters we still tend to see some snow and ice every year. I will be putting a couple large sand bags in the trunk in the winter in case I need more traction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts