Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to replace my 2013 19” stock wheels for Chrome Bullitts.
The question is: staggered or balanced?
Appreciate all thoughts.

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
I personally prefer a square setup, due to the fact that they can be rotated for longer tire life.

It really depends on how the car will be used... Staggered would be the preferred setup for drag racing. And there is no denying that it looks cooler than square.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think square is better,Especially on a lowered car hard to tell that the front tires are smaller unless it’s extreme.
I guess if you can’t get wide enough tires on the front to make you happy for what you’re trying to do then going with the widest possible in front and then slightly larger in the back can be a good option. I like having wide tires on the front also for the best cornering possible. But for the most part in my opinion go as wide as you can in the front and then match it to the back. And then if you need more or the back could always get a set of drag slicks just for the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Lorraine's driver
8,168 Posts
I personally think the S197's actually look better squared up and lowered. Staggered looks better on the SN95/New Edge Mustangs. Of course, it's really personal preference. Post'em up when you get your Bullitt wheels on your Mustang.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts