Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea had them and the taping off was a pain lol just wondering if anybody else has tried it

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

I still had plast dip left from doing some parts on my car so I said to hell with it lol

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
go for it...shouldn't be too hard. my insert i cut myself with an exacto knife and some scrape vinyl so dip might be easier then that lol

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was easy just didn't tape it off right pulled the tape off and everything came off lol... Ill attempt it again

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
It was easy just didn't tape it off right pulled the tape off and everything came off lol... Ill attempt it again
Yea that's what happens, you have to use layers of tape, or a razor blade to cute along the tape but you gotta be extra careful not to dig into the paint

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
I just used a razor when i did my dip...a bit if digging but if you're close enough to notice then you're way to close to my car :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.