Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to change the exterior of my car. I really dont want a full kit, and I am just looking for a front end and spoiler, (unless you guys convince me otherwise). What suggestions do you guys have for a combo? Any ideas?
I was thinking of the xenon front with the steeda functional racewing. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
You can just get a saleen front bumper, but it may look a little weird. I would get a Cobra Front Bumper

·
Registered
614 Posts
Yeah, just a Saleen front wouldn't look that good IMHO. What I'd do is perhaps go with something like Jason said, get a Cobra front, not a Cobra R, but just a Cobra front. It's different, yet it's low key enough that it will blend with the rest of the car and not look off. Now that I think about it... a Cobra R splitter and the Steeda functional race wing would go together well with your stock rear bumper.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
what wrong with just having a saleen front??? it looks fine having just the front end :) saleen rules man, go for it ;)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Steeda has a GT Cobra R type splitter that will fit right over your stock front bumper without switching to a cobra bumper first.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Rick's right, that's why I thought it'd go good together because you'd basically make your's look like a Steeda.

And Mike, going with just a Saleen front is alright... if you're on welfare and get 15's with 100 shot NX and don't have power windows! hahaha :eek:wned:

·
Registered
800 Posts
or get a slaeen spoiler and have farty cans for exhaust tips...and then want to drop a roush front end on your car next!

Support the Saleen Clan of White Cars Ethics :)

Power to the Zimmer!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I personally dont care for the Steeda front spoiler all that much myself, I prefer the Ford Racing Snow Plow over that one...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Better yet Jeff, why don't we all just buy some goofy looking horse head stickers, put them on the side of our car, and call ourself's KrazyPony because we clearly don't know how to spell!!! bwahaha,... I'm so gonna get it now lol ::backs down::

·
Registered
800 Posts
alright my lil biotch'eee....

your rear bumper is so ugly supra's envy you!

:)

·
Registered
614 Posts
KrazyPony said:
alright my lil biotch'eee....

your rear bumper is so ugly supra's envy you!

:)
haha... at least I don't have a pony running across the side of my car!!! bwahahahahaha :D ... where'd you get it, eBay?!?!?! or was APC running a special?!?!?!

·
Banned
1,170 Posts
haha... at least I don't have a pony running across the side of my car!!! bwahahahahaha :D ... where'd you get it, eBay?!?!?! or was APC running a special?!?!?!
this coming from someone with a shogun kit...or wait...isnt it called an INVADER? and some DTM tips....if that isnt calling the kettle black :D

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
quit stealing this guys thread!!!! shahrum... shut up. :D :shahrum:

·
Registered
301 Posts
back to topic: what year is the car? if it's 99-04 a Mach 1 chin spoiler is another option. Are you looking for a radical or a subtle difference?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts