Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
to do it, just hold the brake down and start giving it gas while youre holding the brake... your wheels will start spinnin (or wheel if you dont have tlok ;))

·
Registered
574 Posts
You will tear up your rear brakes faster than something-else-that-tears-up-rear-brakes-incredibly-fast.

Don't do it. Get a line lock.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
dude the rear brakes take forever to wear anyway... when braking you only use like 30% braking power comin from the rears... if that

its fine as long as you dont do it all the time... id be more worried about tearin up the tires than my brakes

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
reminds me of the time my friend was doing a burnout and i started laughing at him and he kept going b/c he thought i was laughing at how big the burnout was. i was actually laughing at the fact that all the smoke was coming from his clutch, not his tires.

·
Registered
574 Posts
ZimStang said:
dude the rear brakes take forever to wear anyway... when braking you only use like 30% braking power comin from the rears... if that

its fine as long as you dont do it all the time... id be more worried about tearin up the tires than my brakes
It is not "fine." Ever. :uhh:

Do you want to drive around on grooved and warped rotors? Besides, the burnouts you do with a brake stand SUCK anyway because you are not spinning your tires as fast. So you are ****ing up your brakes, transmission, tires, and not even being cool about it either. Way to go. :good:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Ahh jeez... ya hafta have some fun once in a while..

Back to his original question, the answer is yes.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
ZimStang said:
Ahh jeez... ya hafta have some fun once in a while.
i'm with ya on that one zim, and to whoever said brake stand burnouts suck:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts