Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend John has had his 2007 mustang since he was 16. Yesterday he was sitting at home watching some tv when his neighbor started yelling and pounding on his door saying his car was on fire. Car is totaled. They don't know what caused it yet but thankfully no one was hurt and he had full coverage

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
angelofrat42 said:
My friend John has had his 2007 mustang since he was 16. Yesterday he was sitting at home watching some tv when his neighbor started yelling and pounding on his door saying his car was on fire. Car is totaled. They don't know what caused it yet but thankfully no one was hurt and he had full coverage
Dang all bad. At least everyone's ok and it can be replaced

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
That'll buff out

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
That'll buff out
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm glad everyone is ok. The car can be replaced with a 2013 Shelby :banana:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Man i wonder if it had any thing to do with that recall switch for the cruise control,,that sux,,thats only 1 year younger than mine

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Man i wonder if it had any thing to do with that recall switch for the cruise control,,that sux,,thats only 1 year younger than mine
Sh-- I have a 06 :( I think I might go buy a fire extinguisher :banana:

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Man! Glad your friend is okay! Sorry to hear about his Mustang:(

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Dang!! That sucks but glad he is ok and the neighbor saw it.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

primer2tone said:
I bet it'll be back on the road. Some **** stick will fix it.
Some Bondo will make it like new again ;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
His insurance is giving him 11k for it so he's gonna go to the dealership and get a GT that's been for sale there for a while

1 - 14 of 14 Posts