Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

As an entrepreneur and a mustang enthusiast I have an idea. I thought I'd share this with you guys to see how the feedback would be. :)

Basically I'm thinking of a website focusing on creating galleries of mustangs of people similar to the show/tell thread here. It would be mainly picture-based where people would look around and check-out others' mustang, give props etc.

An additional benefit (other than the easy way of checking out some of you guys's coolest creations) is that the site will feature each and every addition/modification done to the car. So if person A has a hood that people love/like, they'll have the link to find that product online. (Affiliate marketing could be an option).

What do you guys think? Something like Pinterest/Instagram for Mustangs in an organized space? :D

I know I said business but money definitely isn't the point here.

I just love some of the mustangs I've seen here and would love to see more/get more information on them and thought a website dedicated for this would be cool.

Constructive/negative feedback always welcome! :D

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
The website is underway!

I have this really cool graphical gallery representation idea ATM. It's starting to look amazing!

I'll keep you guys updated.
That's cool. I am really excited about this idea! Keep us updated!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm very new here but I've read your post and think its a brilliant idea, also if it could be categorized by regions. I live in nor Cal and have no way of knowing if anyone on here might be close by.
Good luck!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I'll give you a little sneak-peak of what the site MIGHT (heavy emphasis here) look like.

Some information before going to the link. I've only chosen this template/look because I think it would really fit with the mustang community and also for its flexibility in regards to what was said here regarding regions and other methods of categorization!

www.artlandbd.com

This is what the website MIGHT look like. Obviously all the professional photography will be changed to our beautiful mustangs and all. But it should help you guys get the idea.

I'd love some feedback on this template as well as potential domain names that any creative members might have! (Perhaps a bonus to your profile when we launch the site? :p)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I'll give you a little sneak-peak of what the site MIGHT (heavy emphasis here) look like.

Some information before going to the link. I've only chosen this template/look because I think it would really fit with the mustang community and also for its flexibility in regards to what was said here regarding regions and other methods of categorization!

www.artlandbd.com

This is what the website MIGHT look like. Obviously all the professional photography will be changed to our beautiful mustangs and all. But it should help you guys get the idea.

I'd love some feedback on this template as well as potential domain names that any creative members might have! (Perhaps a bonus to your profile when we launch the site? :p)[/QUOTE
Link? ]

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Access DENIED :(

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Could be. The template is quite 'different'. Were you also checking it out on your phone/tablet Lulu?

Let me know if you can access it when you get home from your computers. If not, I'll have to contact the designer for that website.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

I'll make-up a short youtube video showing the website in the meanwhile so that you guys don't have to wait.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.