Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is my first post here and Im really excited. Ive been a camaro fan all my life owning many but after riding with a coworker in his 2013 GT I think Im in love with this car.
I was thinking of buying this summer once I get a little more money to put down. But Im excited about the news coming out about the 2015 as well.
Do you think I should try to wait it out at the same time even putting more money down or just buy the 2013 GT and call it a day?
Decision , decisions...:banghead:

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I agree, but I would wait to get a look at the 2015 and see what they do engine wise too. :good:

Welcome, post some info about yourself in the Introduction forum too and let members get to know you. :good:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys. Yes I think I'll wait and see what the 2015 has to offer. Plus it will give me more time to save up a little more. And if I don't like the 2013/2014 should be a little cheaper by then...

·
Registered
915 Posts
tc x 4 said:
Welcome, you can't go wrong with anything 2011 an up.
X2

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

NicholasP said:
Wait till 2015 comes out if you don't like it buy an unowned 14
X3

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
If the 15 is awesome, it'll be hard to get one for while and you'll pay out the ass for it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I will get one this Spring. I want the bugs to be worked out on the 2015 first, and initial pricing will be all MSRP or higher.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
buy NOW!!! any sitting on the lot, they have to pay taxes...dicker between dealers until you get the best deal!!!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
good luck finding a left over 12 other than a boss...for 40K. But yes...they are kind of overloaded with 13s where i live (myrtle Beach)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
NicholasP said:
Wait till 2015 comes out if you don't like it buy an unowned 14
xxRONNIEXx said:
Thanks for the input guys. Yes I think I'll wait and see what the 2015 has to offer. Plus it will give me more time to save up a little more. And if I don't like the 2013/2014 should be a little cheaper by then...
Moto111 said:
Get a used 12 by times 15 comes out you can just trade it in
All sound great. I got the 12 because of extra rebates. I liked the rear of the 13 better, but not as much as I like the front of the 12.

So, I suggest you see what you like, and then go from there. Oh, and colors. The only real temptation for 13 over 12 was the gunmetal grey. So you might find your dream stang in a 2015, or get your best setup with a 2014, or even crazier, you might find an incredible deal on a 2013.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I've found used 12s for 26k then the 13s by me are going for 32k and I like the 13 tail lights but not going to pay over 28

1 - 20 of 27 Posts