Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanna know how much one with a crappy paint job, ok insides.
Because i wanna get a new paint job and if it had decint insides that would be great

How much would that run me???

·
Registered
41 Posts
The parts for these vehicles are not that hard to come by on the internet - there are several sites dedicated to the Mustang II.
The price will be significantly more for a 302 V8 than for the V6 or L4 engine - and the overall condition will be very important also.
I owned a '78 Cobra II for many years and I thoroughly enjoyed it - in stock form, it was never a muscle car by any stretch, but it is easily modified for much better performance. The Mustang II or Cobra II does not, however, carry the premium price that earlier models do, for what ever reasons.
I sold mine about four years ago for $5600. The new owner resold it a year ago on EBay for $6500.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have to ask. Why Would you want to buy one of those small little mustangs. I know they moved pretty good but there are so many other cars that would worth the attention you would give the cobra.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.