Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i am 16 and i am taking my permit test the first part of '09. which means it will be about june-august before i can take my actual driving test. and i was just wondering, since i will be a new driver i dont want to start out in a mustang GT 500 shelby (that would be nice though) i was thinking maybe like a toyota or honda, i am a female. and i wanted it to be like in the 90's model of some sort. what would you recommend? something that would not be a gas guzzler, and not too expensive. an early 2000 model may be ok. so just give me a car make/model and a guestimation on how much you would pay for it. thanks :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
You cannot legally buy a car by yourself. It is not legally possible. You have to have a responsible adult sign for you, usually a parent.You can only buy a car when you are legally an adult.A contract with a minor for a car is not enforceable. If someone sells you a car and you take it out and wreck it, you can go to the seller, demand your money back, then tell him/her where they can find what is now their car.

Unfair?? Maybe, but it is the law..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts