Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I just bought a 2010 Mustang GT 4.6 liter V8 and I am trying to decide if I should fix it up a little bit and sell it for a profit and then buy a 2011 GT 5.0! Any opinions on doing this?! Please and Thank you!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mitch_Gibbons said:
Alright so I just bought a 2010 Mustang GT 4.6 liter V8 and I am trying to decide if I should fix it up a little bit and sell it for a profit and then buy a 2011 GT 5.0! Any opinions on doing this?! Please and Thank you!
Fixing it up would only lose you money regardless. If you got less in it then what it's worth sell it now and get a 5.0.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking about putting around 250 just for some cosmetic stuff and then being able to sell it for 26 or 27 (that is ideal)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mitch_Gibbons said:
I was thinking about putting around 250 just for some cosmetic stuff and then being able to sell it for 26 or 27 (that is ideal)
I doubt you will get that, unless a old lady or younger kid with daddy stumbles upon it. New 5.0s are being sold for 30. Car is basically 3 years old, outdated motor/power, and losing value faster due to the 11+ 5.0s. I ditched my 07 the same year the 5.0s came out, only had it 9 months. The more you hold on to something the more it depreciates. Keep it and enjoy it if you want, nothing wrong with that. If you want a 5.0 then get rid of it ASAP. You lose money with cats regardless.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

JG5.0 said:
I doubt you will get that, unless a old lady or younger kid with daddy stumbles upon it. New 5.0s are being sold for 30. Car is basically 3 years old, outdated motor/power, and losing value faster due to the 11+ 5.0s. I ditched my 07 the same year the 5.0s came out, only had it 9 months. The more you hold on to something the more it depreciates. Keep it and enjoy it if you want, nothing wrong with that. If you want a 5.0 then get rid of it ASAP. You lose money with cats regardless.
Cars*

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just bought my 2011 5.0 Premium with 8k miles for 25,000 out the door. Sounds like you may have over paid for the car in the first place. Not trying to be rude, just saying that the car would probably (if its a premium) be expected to bring in 23k if it has low mileage and you sold it now. I'd enjoy what you purchased.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Get a 5.0 I was in the same situation as u I waited a lil while and git the beast I have today its a animal u won't b mad

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mitch_Gibbons said:
So should I even put 200 bucks into it just to like fix the curb rash on the wheels or what?
If if makes you more then 200 back then yeah. If its not that bad then I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Mitch_Gibbons said:
So should I even put 200 bucks into it just to like fix the curb rash on the wheels or what?
Yea why not... u still have a nice car, I wouldn't worry about selling right away, enjoy it... if u wanna wait till the 15' comes out u might end up breaking even at the end

1 - 16 of 16 Posts