Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im debating if i should use some spare change to buy some subs for the mustang or a set of gunmetal bullitts(i found a good deal locally). my car is cobalt blue, i think the rims would look good. i shouldnt have any shame in putting gt rims on my v6 should i??

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the link, but im on a tight budget and cant afford new ones.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
If you got a good deal and you want them, get 'em! :)

I like my subs, but I like my wheels too. I think if I had to choose, I'd probably do the wheels. And nah, no shame whatsoever in putting diff wheels on. That's a pretty common thing, it's not like false badging or anything. I personally don't like the Cobra emblem in my Cobra wheels, but I'll change that whenever I go home and actually remember about it.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i used to be into the speaker craze... you grow out of it save yoru money and buy rims. you can at least get a good bit of your money back out of rims if you want to sell them.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
how true, how true.... it's also much harder to break a rim... a misplaced bowling ball is all that's needed to break a sub :(

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, ive seen a few... its muy sexy

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i say go for the wheels! hold their value much better than a sub...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Go with the Bullitts, they will look good. I had them but decided to get chrome cobra r's. I sold mine for $400 without tires but that was in 01 when they just came out. How much are you planning on spending? Look on ebay you might find a deal there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts