Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys feel about buying stuff from here.. I mean we are all strangers we don't know eachother..

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
lol how do you feel when you buy things from ebay or CL..you don't know them. in the end you either take a shot at it or you don't :p

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol how do you feel when you buy things from ebay or CL..you don't know them. in the end you either take a shot at it or you don't :p
Well cl you can meet locally nd eBay has a buyer protection but here you just send the money hoping they send the stuff.. there's a thread bout someone who had problems with this.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
and if you feel you don't wanna buy things here you don't have to....but if you do use paypal...there's your buyers protection :p

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I love freaking pay pal .....it's great :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I prefer 2 see who I'm buying from not a computer and how do u know if the other is sending your part or not

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
So dont buy online lol...its not a hard concept :p face 2 face means jack crap in todays time. We have a post limit here for a reason. You can look at how they act on the site..if you decide to buy from someone thats great...it means you made an adult decision based on what you found out. Can i say you'll never be ripped off...nope, but don't let fear dictate your life. If you see someone selling something and you wanna buy it...pm for a number so you can call and talk on it if that makes you feel better. :good:

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
About 700 so 2 me yea
Dang dude.. that's a ***** move whoever did that to you

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

So dont buy online lol...its not a hard concept :p face 2 face means jack crap in todays time. We have a post limit here for a reason. You can look at how they act on the site..if you decide to buy from someone thats great...it means you made an adult decision based on what you found out. Can i say you'll never be ripped off...nope, but don't let fear dictate your life. If you see someone selling something and you wanna buy it...pm for a number so you can call and talk on it if that makes you feel better. :good:
Yea you are right.. I guess it just a50/50

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I've bought a set of drag wheels off this site. The experience was good and we used pay pal. The guy that said he was ripped off using pay pal, I don't think is telling the whole story. I can see it being a pita if the other person renigs, but pay pal guarantees your money.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yea but after u louse about 500-600 we'll see if u thank the same way and if u send the money and thay have a prepay card like Wallmart sells and that delet the account there is no refund cuz that's the only way 2 track them is by the card

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
First off you should never buy anything.with a method that doesnt have a full proof safety net like paypal uses...its like when people buy things but gift the money to save the sale charge...big no no lol

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Andy714 said:
How do you guys feel about buying stuff from here.. I mean we are all strangers we don't know eachother..
Research your seller. People post a lot of personal information and don't realize it. I can tell you a creepy amount of information about most given users with a solid half to hour of investigating lol. Out of my two purchases on here, one done, one in progress, I have 100% confidence.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

UltArc said:
Research your seller. People post a lot of personal information and don't realize it. I can tell you a creepy amount of information about most given users with a solid half to hour of investigating lol. Out of my two purchases on here, one done, one in progress, I have 100% confidence.
Ah, and if you do it in person, I am always able to adequately protect myself. If you are nervous about that, or not able to do so in your state, then call your PD and tell them, then when they show up, take a picture of their car and tag plate. When my wife does CL stuff I show up and park separate if I don't go with her. Either way, there are two educated people.

Do your research and make yourself a safety net, and you should be good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts