Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Benzo said:
Thanks bud!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

You bet! Did you disconnect your driving lights in the grill, or did you splice the new fogs in so they still work?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dion11197 said:
You bet! Did you disconnect your driving lights in the grill, or did you splice the new fogs in so they still work?
Disconnected them till I can find a plug and play splice kit.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I'm torn. I like the big fog lights in the grill but I also love the C/S grill and fascia.
They both look pretty awesome. Nice work.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dion11197 said:
Mine are disconnected too.... I'm looking at getting the saleen grill to go for that more agressive look
Sweet! Not me will look for a plug and play splice kit and keep my grill fogs:)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Benzo said:
Sweet! Not me will look for a plug and play splice kit and keep my grill fogs:)
Yeah, that'll be awesome! I'm kinda torn because the 2010 is the only year with the blacked out pony, so that's kinda reason for me to keep the factory grill and just black out the lights

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'm getting the same setup but I'm deleting the middle factory dogs & getting the Saleen grill. IMO its to many lights to leave on Lol

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LMNO said:
I'm getting the same setup but I'm deleting the middle factory dogs & getting the Saleen grill. IMO its to many lights to leave on Lol
When I find a kit I will be able to choose etween all four fogs or head lights at night! I like unique!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts