Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,876 Posts
What is the best cai and tuner combo I can buy to get the most power and where can I buy it?
Thanks for any help
Your best bet is going to be something like the JLT/Airaid/SR Performance CAI paired together with a Bama custom tune. That will definitely create the most power possible, along with a lot of other things such as torque, acceleration, drive ability, gas mileage, throttle response etc..

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your best bet is going to be something like the JLT/Airaid/SR Performance CAI paired together with a Bama custom tune. That will definitely create the most power possible, along with a lot of other things such as torque, acceleration, drive ability, gas mileage, throttle response etc..

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
If I get the bama tune is their any way I can request for a better/ quicker throttle response?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,876 Posts
If I get the bama tune is their any way I can request for a better/ quicker throttle response?
Yes. We can definitely adjust the aggressiveness of your Throttle response! This is one of my favorite features about a Bama custom tune. We automatically adjust this when you get a Custom tune, so you'll be good to go!

I hope this helps!

-Dan

·
Registered
72 Posts
^^ Yes i have an airaid intake with bama race tune and it's helps a lot with acceleration and shifting in my automatic. Im going to put a mac pro chamber soon and ask for the hybrid tune. Bama and AM are great companies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts