Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How ya like it?!
Totally worth it in my opinion, it along with my dual exhaust have really made a big difference in my acceleration. Also my car revs higher now before shifting when I'm flooring it and the shift points are smoother. Also my fuel economy when I'm not hot rodding has gone way up :)

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

And it's made my exhaust a little louder and a little throatier :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice! I'm looking to purchase same model but not sure if K&N or BBK. I also have a dual exhaust and was wondering if it made the note better.

·
Registered
42 Posts
.I've had my BBK intake for about a year and I still love it. It performs as nice as it looks under the hood and can definitely hear it while driving. My only regret is buying mine before they came out with the black out edition.

·
Registered
88 Posts
.I've had my BBK intake for about a year and I still love it. It performs as nice as it looks under the hood and can definitely hear it while driving. My only regret is buying mine before they came out with the black out edition.
You have the chrome one correct ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Correct. Its not a bad product at all tho. Its very noticeable over stock. When the motor is at operating temperatures you can feel the chrome retain a little bit of heat by touch, but i don't think it would be enough to affect air coming in.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Correct. Its not a bad product at all tho. Its very noticeable over stock. When the motor is at operating temperatures you can feel the chrome retain a little bit of heat by touch, but i don't think it would be enough to affect air coming in.
The thing with chrome it turns Into that purple-blue haze type of burn nothing against you but me personally want to avoid chrome. But I will definitely get the BBK brand thanks for your input

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.