Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to put a Cai on.has anyone heard of American muscle Sr performance cold air intake?.its under 80 bucks.anyone have this??

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks.I didn't know if I should spend the extra money on a bbk or if this will do just as good at a fraction of the cost.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,866 Posts
I'm looking to put a Cai on.has anyone heard of American muscle Sr performance cold air intake?.its under 80 bucks.anyone have this??
01Mustang,

These guys have given you some good advice. The SR Performance CAI is a great product and very affordable! You'll notice similar gains between all of the CAI systems now a days.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
01Mustang,

These guys have given you some good advice. The SR Performance CAI is a great product and very affordable! You'll notice similar gains between all of the CAI systems now a days.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan
Thank you very much.I'm ordering it now.

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Ya I was wanting to buy a programmer.my buddy just put his Cai on, he said he noticed a difference in the sound of his car and throttle response
yea i noticed a sound difference mostly not really any performance gain. . but wen u get the tuner those gains will really kick in

·
Registered
50 Posts
My Cai just got here.
awesome... wow never heard of the cai before. Looks great from the pics. I think it was a great idea that you didnt spend a fortune for a cai.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
awesome... wow never heard of the cai before. Looks great from the pics. I think it was a great idea that you didnt spend a fortune for a cai.
Yes from what I've heard they all work about the same,and I think it looks good to.not bad for 89 bucks and I received it in three days.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts